Noxious odour which closed school turns out to be Lynx body spray

first_imgA SCHOOL IN the US was closed on Wednesday after a ‘hazardous’ substance resulted in eight tweens being hospitalised.Emergency services were called to Medgar Evers College Preparatory School in Brooklyn when a seemingly toxic smell in a classroom resulted in several students growing ill.What was actually going on?  An overabundance of Lynx, or Axe as it’s known in the US.Not exactly the effect the ads would lead you to believe the product has, eh? Source: Lynx EffectH/T GawkerWATCH: Brilliantly cynical take on the ‘life hack’ phenomena>Moss, Angel Delight and sleeveless jumpers…The Great Irish Bake Off semi-final>last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *