“Wherever possible, measures of opportunity are used to give entrepreneurs the opportunity to correct some minor irregularities, because closing the premises does not benefit anyone. But unfair competition, unregistered facilities will continue to be punished without reservation. We used to be reprimanded for entering only registered facilities, which is no longer the case, know that by court order we are looking for unregistered facilities and entering them”, Said Mikulic. In the period from 1 April to 31 October 2019, a total of 7.162 inspections were carried out, of which in 79 cases the premises were sealed by oral decision for performing catering or tourist activities without registration, ie without acts for performing registered activities where it is mentioned. the irregularity according to the State Inspectorate has a zero tolerance rate. Furthermore, most importantly, he announced that lists of regulations monitored in inspections will soon be published on the website of the State Inspectorate. Photo: Pixabay.com This confirms the goal of prevention, education and mutual cooperation, all with the aim of facilitating the business of entrepreneurs. “Our goal is prevention, education and mutual cooperation, and that is why you will know in advance what each inspector will be looking for. This is one of a series of new measures that we plan to introduce in our work”, Said Mikulić. At the recent Forum of Zagreb Caterers, Chief State Inspector Andrija Mikulić announced that the State Inspectorate will soon publish lists of all regulations that are monitored in inspections. Finally, he singled out the introduction of innovations in the work of the State Inspectorate that will greatly facilitate the business of businessmen, one of which is that lists of regulations monitored in inspections will be published on the website of the State Inspectorate in the coming period. Mikulić also pointed out that the inspectors of the State Inspectorate operate on the principle of transparency, learn from the experience of entrepreneurs and solve problems in synergy, and what the State Inspectorate is able to do is distinguish between milder and more serious offenses and act accordingly.
In the summer flight schedule, SAS operates from numerous destinations in Scandinavia to Pula, Zadar, Split and Dubrovnik, but the company has so far announced only two for Split Airport. Thus, from June 20, TUI will reintroduce the seasonal line Brussels – Dubrovnik, twice a week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Also, the company will launch a line Antwerp – Split, from July 10, twice a week, Mondays and Fridays. the company has announced a flight schedule for June, while the schedule for July will be finalized soon. From the same date, the Oslo – Split line will be introduced, but only once a week (Saturday), by the same type of aircraft, A320neo which in the fleet of this carrier has capacity of 174 seats. Scandinavian Airlines, better known as SAS, the airline of Denmark, Norway and Sweden, will also soon launch two international routes to Croatia. Photo: Pexels.com From June 20, the company will introduce the Copenhagen – Split line, 2 times a week (Wednesdays and Saturdays), by A320neo aircraft. Scandinavian Airlines is introducing two routes to Split Line Brussels – Pula it is not currently on sale, but there is a possibility that the company will launch it in the next few weeks. B737-800 aircraft with a capacity of 189 passengers have been announced on the routes. Belgian branch TUI announced the re-launch of its international lines to traditional leisure destinations in Europe, including Croatia, reports Croatian Aviation.
Topics : Forgot Password ? Log in with your social account Facebook Google LOG INDon’t have an account? Register here Linkedin Indonesia will seek to prove it has legal and exclusive rights to waters beyond 200 nautical miles north of Papua province when it makes its case at the United Nations this week in a bid to expand its territory in search of potential mineral reserves.Having submitted its claim over an extended continental shelf area to the UN Commission on the Limit of the Continental Shelf (UNCLCS) in April last year, the government will make its case at a hearing with the UN body in New York, the United States, this Wednesday.According to the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), the continental shelf is an area of the seabed and any layer of subsoil underneath the water column where a country could exercise its sovereign right to explore and exploit natural and biological resources.Countries have the right to extend their continental shelf border beyond the prescribed 200 naut… Indonesia mineral-resources economic-diplomacy maritime-boundaries policy UNCLOS
Topics : Costa Rica saw its first death from the novel coronavirus Wednesday, an 87-year-old man who had been hospitalized, the government said. He was in intensive care at the hospital in Alajuela city, 15 kilometers northeast of the capital San Jose, where most of the country’s infections are concentrated, the health ministry said in a statement. The announcement came hours after health minister Daniel Salas announced a sharp rise in the country’s total cases, up to 69 from 50. Although the COVID-19 illness was initially slower to take hold in Latin America than other parts of the world, it is increasingly affecting Central and South America.
“The bag full of cash was stolen,” Sajimin said on Saturday, as quoted by kompas.com.Store surveillance footage from the time of the bag’s disappearance shows two men in the shop. One is haggling over the price of a carpet on display in front of the store, distracting the staff at the bag check counter. The other takes the bag from the counter while the attendants are looking away.The police are searching for the two apparent thieves. The village fund program is one of President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s flagship policies. About Rp 257 trillion was distributed to villages during Jokowi’s first term, and the amount is set to increase to Rp 400 trillion in the 2019-2024 period. (trn)Topics : A bag containing Rp 161.34 million (US$11,000) in village funds in cash was stolen in Maumere city, Sikka regency, East Nusa Tenggara, on Friday, the Sikka Police have said.Sikka Police chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Sajimin said the Wolomage village treasurer, Theresia Pio, had stopped by a store in Maumere city to buy some things. She had the bag of cash with her.She left the bag at the store’s bag check counter, but as she was leaving, she found that it had disappeared along with the cash inside it.
Arsenal are still hoping to sign another defender after completing the transfer of William Saliba (Picture: Getty)Arsenal’s head of football Raul Sanllehi insists the club are working ‘every hour of every day’ to ensure further signings are made before the transfer window shuts.The Spaniard faced a group of the club’s fans at a stormy Q&A session at the Emirates Stadium last night, alongside new technical director Edu and managing director Vinai Venkatesham.Arsenal confirmed the signings of Dani Cabellos on loan from Real Madrid and William Saliba from Saint-Etienne on Thursday, but the Frenchman will be sent back to the Ligue 1 side for the whole of next season.With captain Laurent Koscielny effectively on strike, Arsenal fans are growing increasingly concerned that Unai Emery will start the new campaign at Newcastle with a defence weaker in terms of personel than the one which shipped 51 Premier League goals last season and capitulated in the Europea League final against Chelsea.AdvertisementAdvertisementADVERTISEMENTMore: FootballRio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starChelsea defender Fikayo Tomori reveals why he made U-turn over transfer deadline day moveMikel Arteta rates Thomas Partey’s chances of making his Arsenal debut vs Man City‘I cannot say a name because I wouldn’t be doing my job,’ said Sanllehi, via Arseblog, addressing specific concerns over the state of Arsenal’s defence. ‘If I say a name, I walk out the door tonight and he’s £10m more expensive.‘The transfer window is a moving target, I have been doing this for 16 years now and I know that some windows are harder than others.‘This is a particularly hard window. When I talk with other clubs, this is a common knowledge.‘There is a bit of stagnation in the market and you don’t see the number of signings you normally see just yet. Advertisement Advertisement Raul Sanllehi provides transfer update on Arsenal’s search for new centre-half William Saliba will return to Saint-Etienne for the season after completing his move to Arsenal (Picture: Getty)‘I don’t know exactly how things will turn out, but I can assure you we are working every hour of every day. I think it’s a bit like school, where you evaluate your grade at the end of the school year and not in the middle.‘What is most important is to talk with the coach, about how he is feeling about the team, what system he wants to play.‘He knows more than anyone, more than me, about what he wants. We’re going to do our best and we will keep working, but I will not mention any names.’More: SchoolMum finds girl, 6, rubbing talcum powder on her face to make herself whiteParents vow to homeschool son after headteacher bans face masks in classTrans boy, 17, waiting two and a half years to get an appointment at gender clinic Metro Sport ReporterFriday 26 Jul 2019 8:36 amShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link1.3kShares Comment
6 Cycas Close, Kamerunga. Rainforest Estate.THE idea of peace and quiet, living close to hiking trails and bike tracks and on the periphery of Cairns’s gorgeous cane fields is drawing more and more buyers to Kamerunga. The suburb is about 10km northwest of the city centre, in the foothills of the Atherton Tableland escarpment, and encapsulating part of the mighty Barron River.LJ Hooker Cairns Marlin Coast agent Michael Skuse said dozens of potential buyers had shown interest in a Sandwich St townhouse in the leafy suburb recently.While the three-bedroom home did not sell under the hammer, buyers negotiated the more than $300,000 price tag that afternoon.“Before the auction I had huge volumes of people through it,” Mr Skuse said.“They liked the fact it was convenient to the city but out of the city.“There was a comment about the schools at Redlynch and Kamerunga being really quite convenient to those.“The other drawcard was the proximity to outdoor activities, cycle tracks and walking areas.”More from newsCairns home ticks popular internet search terms3 days agoTen auction results from ‘active’ weekend in Cairns3 days agoYoung professionals without children were the most interested in property in the suburb, he said.“Of all the people who inspected that one in Sandwich St, nearly all were 30 and under,” Mr Skuse said.“I’m going to list a few more there. Since that auction I’ve had six or so people who were upset they had missed out. It’s pretty popular.”As well as townhouses, the suburb also has an array of detached houses and units, as well.The suburb is believed to have taken its name from the native Yidinji word for Barron Gorge, which is spectacular in the wet season, and the area was formerly known as Barronville.Kamerunga was part of the old Shire of Barron and was significant as a crossing point on the Barron River.A new high level road bridge opened in 1980 to replace the original bridge, which remains as a popular fishing spot during the dry season.Mark Savina’s Kamerunga Rd cane farm attracted plenty of attention earlier this year when he planted hundreds of tall, yellow sunflowers.
MailOnline 10 July 2014Legalising assisted suicide is a slippery slope toward widespread killing of the sick, MPs and peers were told yesterday.A former euthanasia supporter warned of a surge in deaths if Parliament allowed doctors to give deadly drugs to their patients.‘Don’t do it Britain,’ said Theo Boer, a veteran European watchdog in assisted suicide cases. ‘Once the genie is out of the bottle, it is not likely ever to go back in again.’His native Netherlands, where euthanasia has been legal since 2002, has seen deaths double in just six years and this year’s total may reach a record 6,000.Professor Boer’s intervention comes as peers prepare to debate the Assisted Dying Bill, promoted by Lord Falconer, a Labour former Lord Chancellor.The bill, which has its second reading next week, would allow doctors to prescribe poison to terminally ill and mentally alert people who wish to kill themselves.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2686711/Dont-make-mistake-As-assisted-suicide-bill-goes-Lords-Dutch-regulator-backed-euthanasia-warns-Britain-leads-mass-killing.html
New York Times 2 November 2015Federal education authorities, staking out their firmest position yet on an increasingly contentious issue, found Monday that an Illinois school district violated anti-discrimination laws when it did not allow a transgender student who identifies as a girl and participates on a girls’ sports team to change and shower in the girls’ locker room without restrictions.Education officials said the decision was the first of its kind on the rights of transgender students, which are emerging as a new cultural battleground in public schools across the country. In previous cases, federal officials had been able to reach settlements giving access to transgender students in similar situations. But in this instance, the school district in Palatine, Ill., has not yet come to an agreement, prompting the federal government to threaten sanctions. The district, northwest of Chicago, has indicated a willingness to fight for its policy in court.The Education Department gave 30 days to the officials of Township High School District 211 to reach a solution or face enforcement, which could include administrative law proceedings or a Justice Department court action. The district could lose some or all of its Title IX funding.In a letter sent Monday, the Office for Civil Rights of the Department of Education told the Palatine district that requiring a transgender student to use private changing and showering facilities was a violation of that student’s rights under Title IX, a federal law that bans sex discrimination. The student, who identifies as female but was born male, should be given unfettered access to girls’ facilities, the letter said.Keep up with family issues in NZ. Receive our weekly emails direct to your Inbox.“All students deserve the opportunity to participate equally in school programs and activities — this is a basic civil right,” Catherine Lhamon, the Education Department’s assistant secretary for civil rights, said in a statement. “Unfortunately, Township High School District 211 is not following the law because the district continues to deny a female student the right to use the girls’ locker room.”Daniel Cates, the district superintendent, said in a statement Monday that he disagreed with the decision, which he described as “a serious overreach with precedent-setting implications.” In an interview, Dr. Cates said district officials had “worked long and hard” to develop a plan that the district believed would balance the rights of everyone involved. That plan entails having the student change beyond privacy curtains in the girls’ locker room.The rights of transgender students have become the focus of disputes in school districts in many states, leading to divergent approaches regarding which sports teams they can play on, bathrooms they can use and pronouns they are addressed by. In separate cases, two California school districts agreed to lift restrictions on transgender locker room and restroom access after federal officials intervened. Students at one Missouri high school protested a decision by the district to let a transgender girl use female locker rooms and restrooms.Lawyers from the Thomas More Society, a nonprofit religious liberty organization, praised the district for its position, and described a locker room as significantly different from, for instance, a bathroom with stalls. The Education Department, they said, seemed to take a hard line.“You have a higher degree of visual privacy when you’re talking about stalls,” Jocelyn Floyd, a lawyer from the Thomas More Society, said. “In this case, the school has shown that they are sensitive to the needs of this transgender student but also to the needs of all the other students. When you think about it, there are a lot of students in high school who are uncomfortable with disrobing in front of people.”http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/03/us/illinois-district-violated-transgender-students-rights-us-says.html?_r=1
Tweet Share Share Share 27 Views one comment Sharing is caring! LocalNews Opposition senator wants fair access to state media by: – July 19, 2012 Opposition senator, Ronald GreenFormer leader and senator of the opposition United Workers Party, Ronald Green, has made an appeal for fair access to state owned media.Green who addressed Parliament on Wednesday, noted that his party has tried on several occasion to have their programs aired on the Government Information Service (GIS) and the Dominica Broadcasting Corporation (DBS Radio), however all attempts have proved to be futile.He explained that his party should be given fair access, particularly to state owned media, as these organizations are supported by revenue collected from tax payers.The government allocated a sum of $924, 065.00 for the 2011/2012 financial year, and $913, 947.00 for the financial year 2012/2013 to GIS.Green posited that these allocated funds do not come from the Dominica Labour Party and therefore GIS should be allowed to air the views of the United Workers Party as well.“Where do these funds come from? Do they come from the Dominica Labour Party? No, Madam Speaker; they come from we the people, the tax payers of this country. GIS frankly is misnamed it should be called the Dominica Labour Party I. S [Information Service], DLPIS; that’s what it should be called. So the Dominica Labour Party should be the one providing this $913, 947.00 for this upcoming budget for GIS Madam Speaker”.According to him, it is unfortunate that only the government’s views can be presented on GIS.“It is a distinct disservice to the people of Dominica when we the people pay for this service and there is no opportunity on that service for other views, other than the views of the Dominica Labour Party in government. Madam Speaker, that’s a total disservice and it’s a classic example of unfair access to state owned media”.He further stated that the management of DBS has “refused” to dialogue with the UWP on the hosting of a program on that radio station. “Even DBS, especially DBS, they even refuse to sit down and have a discussion, sabotaging a mere discussion regarding how is it possible to find a way for other than the Dominica Labour Party government, to have a voice on DBS”.This he said is “shameful” particularly at a time when “we claim that we want to strengthen and we claim that we treasure”.Dominica Vibes News